World in London Photographers' Gallery Ksenia Ovsyanick Ballet Dancer English National Ballet


 Ksenia Ovsyanick Ballet Dancer at The English National Ballet 

(link to the project) http://www.theworldinlondon.org.uk/country/blr#blr I was commissioned by the Photographers Gallery London, for The World in London Project.
Each photographer commissioned had to choose one person living in London, but not born there from one of countries competing in London Olympic 2012. In total there was 204 photographers and 204 sitters.
The exhibition is a public exhibition, exhibited opposite Selfridges Oxford Street London, until the end of August 2012.


Comments

  1. How are we looking at the paintings of Mark Rothko these days?
    Is he old hat, replaced in America by more contemporary concerns? Looking at his minimal canvases and their enticing floating squares of subdued paint live at the MOMA recently, I had to stop to wonder whether he still communicates to a modern and younger audience.
    Wahooart.com, the site that sells good canvas prints to order from their database of digital images, has many Rothko prints. I ordered this one, Blue and grey, http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8BWU7F
    , that I have now hanging in my study. I can spend a long time looking at this elusive image that takes me to some other place not in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love paintings and I spend my whole time with my favorite canvas.Recently I want to exhibition my photograph.That's why can I just want some information about how can I exhibited my photograph in a Gallery ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! what an amazing picture! The style of the picture can be treated as art. Really awesome idea.This style makes the picture stunning. yeah, i went to that exhibition in London Olympic 2012. I enjoyed lot there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts