Masculinity Project Phase 4

After over a year planning I am finally off to to make the work for the final phase of my Masculinity project in the North of England, thanks to our collaborator and sponsor of the trip Openvizor. http://www.openvizor.com/

The project has grown a lot over the last year, we  are working in collaboration with The Institute of Modern Art in Middlesbrough and The Samaritans. 
We are still waiting to hear from the Arts Council for the remaining  funding and should hear if we are successful soon. It’s been a long road and year that  has tested me a lot, sending me into the depths of my creativity. 
After careful consideration and the length of time it has taken to get everything of the ground Charlotte Meddings the curator and myself have decided to postpone the opening of the exhibition until the end of January.  This means, I can now focus on the final phase of the project.
More info to follow soon.  I look forward to the next 10 days of shooting and grateful to have a great support team of friends coming with me Sandy Foucherand, Carol Storey and Jane Martin.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Curator, Charlotte directly oncharlottemeddings@gmail.com

I look forward to sharing the results of this project with you all in January!

Comments

Popular Posts